Friday, August 29, 2008

Staying Fit

Well,

Just got done a 3 day swift water technician's course. What a blast!! You know for being scared of white water, I have to say I did have a lot of fun. What has any of this to do with health? Plenty!

Most of the people at the course were very fit. I realized the better shape I am in the more things I can accomplish. Because, I have been swimming daily for two weeks prior I was ready and able to do things I would not have been able to do before. BUT, I was sore. I tried to get fit too fast, and my muscles are letting me know about it.

Exercise needs to be consistent! Daily, Weekly, Monthly, each has it's place, but the daily aerobic exercise it was gives you endurance to go farther, faster.

So KEEP it UP!

Stay fit and you can get more done with less energy and less pain after.

Experience the Power of Nutrition,
AP

No comments: